Pentair IntelliFlo3 VSF 3.0HP with I/O Board
Pentair IntelliFlo VSF is the first pump to combine true set it and forget it flow technology paired with the smart connectivity of the Pentair’s app. This pump sets a new bar for performance with built-in sensorless flow control for effortless optimum flow and aids in keeping the pool crystal clear and inviting, no matter what it requires.
Pentair IntelliFlo3 VSF 3.0HP with I/O Board Product Details:
- maintains the pool’s optimum flow.
- Can save you up to 90% energy savings with a slower speed and regulated flow.
- Can operate at a percentage of maximum motor speed or can be set to control its speed and maintain a constant flow rate.
- Easy access to control on the phone via the Pentair Home app or optional touchscreen.
- New motor, drive, and hydraulics that exceed all U.S Department of Energy (DOE) requirements.
- Onboard automation and two-relay automation give easy control of up to 2 additional pool devices.
The pump drive is designed to produce maximum motor operational efficiency. The drive controls the motor’s rotational speed by controlling the frequency of the supplied current. It also protects the motor and pumps from operating outside of their intended operating parameters.
• WiFi and Bluetooth® Wireless Technology Connectivity
• Pentair Home App Compatibility
• Flow-based programming for precise and continuous control of pump output
• RS-485 Digital Automation Connection
• Dry Startup Detection • Loss of Prime Detection
• Smart Priming Control
• Permanent-magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor.
• Exceeds all Department of Energy and Energy Star requirements.
• Operates at lower temperatures due to high efficiency
• Designed to withstand an outdoor environment
• Low noise • WEF: 7.1 THP: 3.0 (3 HP models) WEF: 9.4 THP: 1.5 (1.5 HP models)
Connecting to an Automation System
All IntelliFlo3 VSF and IntelliPro3 VSF pumps are compatible with Pentair automation systems. Refer to the automation system manual for further details on connecting your pump to a specific automation system. Use 18 to 24 AWG, two-conductor cable to connect a Pentair automation system to the pump.
WHEN THE PUMP IS CONNECTED TO AUTOMATION:
• CONNECT LED will pulse Magenta/Pink
• Touchscreen Controller (if installed) will display a message indicating the pump is being controlled by an automation system
• Pentair Home app will display a message confirming the pump is being controlled by an automation system
• All pump control is handled by the automation system
• When putting the automation mode into Service Mode, the automation system will return control to the pump